Henry Besant Scholarship winners
Meet Logan Flatte: One of the Recipients of the Henry Besant Scholarship!
- Born in Fort Smith, Arkansas, a town that did not have a robust cocktail culture.
- Logan finished high school and began his adventures in the world of hospitality.
- At the beginning, he worked as a model in New York City.
- He returned to his first job in the industry as a server in a restaurant, and it was a good fit for him.
- In Brooklyn, he got his first job in a cocktail bar.
- Two years later, he applied to CPH Business Academy @cphbusiness to study Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management in Copenhagen.
- At the CPH Business Academy, he started learning marketing, entrepreneurship, business management and business relations. The program is designed to prepare students with the tools necessary to help navigate and excel in the service industry.
- He began to work at Paloma Vermuteria @palomacph, which allowed him to save enough money to pay for the first semesters of his degree.
- In Paloma Vermuteria he met his great mentor, Carl Wrangel, who has been pushing him to improve his technique and expand his knowledge of cocktails and spirits.
Continue reading Henry, Forever a Tequila Man
5 Illustrious Phrases from a True Fighter
Some interesting tidbits…
- Logan loves all things spirits! His guiding principle has been to always say yes to something new. Whether it involves an experience or a spirit, he always wants to give it a try.
- He’s a relaxed guy that loves reading and taking walks through the city.
- He has a strong belief in positivity and that things work out best without planning.
- Logan daydreams of owning his own bar one day, and believes it to be a natural progression.
Read all the information about Henry Besant Scholarship